Accommodation Price List
2017 Rugania Game Park Accommodation Price List
Pricelist (VAT Inclusive | SA Rand)
ARRIVAL: 14:00 | DEPARTURE: 12:00
*Long weekends a minimum of 3 nights stay*
SPECIAL OFFER: DISCOUNT ON ACCOMMODATION
– Midweek: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday @ 15% Discount
– Outside hunting season: 15 October – 15 April @ 7.5% Discount
The below rates are per person per night for 2 or more nights.
Aalwyn Park - Visitors Lodge
- Hunters @ R680.00
- Non-hunters @ R390.00
- Children 2-12 yrs @ R190.00
- Minimum fee per night @ R3 200.00
- *Additional fee p/p for single night stay only @ R110.00
Naauwkloof - Hunters Lodge
- Hunters @ R570.00
- Non-hunters @ R280.00
- Children 2-12 yrs @ R140.00
- Minimum fee per night @ R1 700.00
- *Additional fee p/p for single night stay only @ R100.00
Camping Site - Lapa
- Hunters @ R450.00
- Non-hunters @ R160.00
- Children 2-12 yrs @ R110.00
- Tent stands per tent (max 4 persons per stand) @ R100.00
- Single hunter not sleeping over @ R450.00
- 2 Or more hunters not sleeping over @ R400.00 each
- Non-hunters @ R160.00
- Hunters – Overnight @ R1000.00
- Personnel @ R400.00
- Hunters not sleeping over @ R700.00
SPECIAL OFFER: DISCOUNT ON ACCOMMODATION:
- Midweek (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) @ 15% Discount
- Outside Hunting Season (15 Oct – 15 Apr) @ 7.5% Discount
- To confirm your reservation we require a deposit equal to the value of the minimum night fee for the amount of day booked – plus single night stay if applicable – payable within 7 days of reservation in order to confirm your reservation.
- Should you cancel your reservation, you will forfeit any amounts already paid.
- Bank deposits: Quote your reference: date of reservation, name of person who made the reservation, e/g/ 2 – 5 May SMITH.
- Wood – 20kg per 6 people per night free. Additional wood can be purchased @ R30.00 per 20kg.
- “Volume” discount available. Please enquire when making your reservation.
PLEASE CONFIRM ALL EMAILS SENT TELEPHONICALLY WITH JOH-MARI
*Price is calculated according to horn length or per kg – which ever is the most
*The reduced amount is payable for a warthog / impala / Blesbuck should any of the mentioned species be shot with any other species not mentioned on the same day
•Price of animals with special looks/features and that has a general higher value in the market, must first be negotiated prior to the hunt
•There will be an additional levy of 25% on pregnant animals or animals with calves
•A 10% discount will be granted on animals in noticeable bad condition
•The FULL amount is payable for wounded animals, even if the animal is not found. Price as listed under Category “D” is applicable
•R1000 fine per person will be levied if hide rules are not adhered to
•Guinea fowl, partridge, pheasant, vervet monkey can be hunted @ R200 each
•Measurement of horn length – if category indicates smaller than ie 22″, it does not include 22″
•Measurement of horn length – longest horn as per Roland Ward procedure
•Hunters will be dropped off at the hides, and collected only 2 x per day by farm personnel
•Rifle hunting will only be available on a dedicated area on Rugania. Please confirm approved areas with Rugania management•No hunter or visitor may drive on the farm without prior approval from Rugania management
•When making use of lapa facility provide own generator
Game Drives (Open vehicles):
•CRUISER: R300 per hour. A minimum fee of R600 payable. A maximum of 10 people allowed.
•UNIMOG: A minimum of 6 people @ R800 per hour. Additional R150 per person with a maximum of 20 people allowed.